Monday 5 August 2013
19:00 - 21:00
173 Euston Road
“The army and police rely on tear gas, bullets and weapons from abroad… We ask you to take action… Shut down the arms dealers. Do not let them make it, ship it.”
From Tahrir Square in November 2011 (mosireen.org)
This September, the world’s arms dealers come to London. A huge weapons fair will bring together
- The companies supplying the teargas used in Turkey, Bahrain, Egypt, Brazil…
- Israeli companies displaying their “battle-tested” weapons
- The Russian arms suppliers to Syrian President Assad
- Military buyers from the world’s worst human rights abusing regimes and those fuelling conflict around the globe….
Please join us to plan international solidarity actions to shut them down.
- What: Share ways of supporting each others’ struggles, map the arms dealers and discuss action to shut them down.
- Who: International solidarity groups resisting state repression; anti-arms trade campaigners
- When: Monday 5 August, 7-9pm,
- Where: Friends House, Euston
If you can come please let us know by emailing campaign[at]caat.org.uk